-
December 18th, 2005, 05:48 PM
#11
Inactive Member
back in the day...
cosby show...
cheers...where everyone knows my name
alf.......
-
December 18th, 2005, 06:32 PM
#12
CanadianGirl
Guest
alf..i forgot all about that show i havent seen it for so long...I kinda miss that hairy guy
-
December 18th, 2005, 09:23 PM
#13
Inactive Member
-
December 18th, 2005, 10:59 PM
#14
Inactive Member
^GOD^..YES............channel 56 was where it was at.
The Banana Bunch RULED!
I always loved so many different shows.
~Land of the lost
~Brady bunch(don't laugh peeps :-)
~Leave it to beaver
~I dream of Jeanie
~bewitched
~gilligans Island
~The monkee's (monkey's?)
~3 stooges
~Charlies Angels
~The love boat
~ Fantasy Island (de plane, de plane)
~wonder woman
~Bionic man/and woman
~Scooby doo
~ch. 56 , Creature Double Feature
~emergency
~starsky and hutch
~dukes of hazzard
~moonlighting
~Cosby's
~Murphy Brown
~cheers
~unsolved Mysteries
~all the CSI shows
~Seinfeld
~curb your enthusiasm
so many more..will write more later........
Good thread!
[img]wink.gif[/img]
-
December 18th, 2005, 11:43 PM
#15
Inactive Member
your datin yourself with some of those shows..*L
dukes rule..still do
nice pic of alf....got a cat?*L
-
December 19th, 2005, 04:21 AM
#16
Inactive Member
NCSI
Veronica Mars
CSI (Las Vegas)
WWE Raw & SmackDown
World series of Poker
American Chopper
Simpsons
Jeopardy
The Weather Channel
30 Minute Meals (I love Rachael Ray)
-
December 19th, 2005, 05:28 PM
#17
Inactive Member
lmao ^GOD^, yes i know I be datin myself by telling some of the shows i watched....
Mannnn, i feel old.
I forgot to mention:
~The flinstones
~The Jetsons
~family ties
~spin city
~bosom Buddies
~taxi
Holy sh** ^GOD^, after looking at this list,
I AM OLD *L*
-
December 19th, 2005, 09:35 PM
#18
Inactive Member
where you around when the flinstones were? [img]wink.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks